Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery
Surgery on eyes, ears, throat and lungs.
At Washington Square Veterinary Clinic, our veterinarians have experience performing a number of soft tissue surgeries. Our soft tissue surgeries include:
- Aural Hematoma
- Anal Sac Removal
- Laceration Repair
- Mass/Tumor Removal
- Perineal Urethrostomy (PU)
- Foreign Body
Specialty Surgeries include:
- Stenotic nares recommended at 3 to 4 months of age
- Elongated soft palate
- Everted laryngeal saccules
- Enlarged palatine tonsils
- Laser rhinoplasty/ablation
- Decreased pain
- Decreased bleeding
- Improved tissue healing
- Decreased inflammation
As always, your pet's safety remains our top priority which is why we utilize advanced anesthetic and surgical techniques.
Pets undergoing surgery will receive:
- Pre-anesthetic blood work
- General and local anesthesia
- An experienced technician dedicated to monitoring your pet
- IV fluid support
- Pre and post-operative pain medications
- Postoperative cold laser therapy
Following surgery, your pet will be kept comfortable and monitored while the effects of anesthesia wear off. Wanting to rest for the remainder of the day is normal, but if you’re concerned about your pet’s post-op behavior, please don’t hesitate to call us at (707) 778-1011.
Before we can hospitalize your pet or provide them with surgical care, you’ll need to download, fill out, and sign our anesthesia authorization form. You can bring a hard copy with you or fax us the form at .