Treating sick and injured pets with diagnostics.
At Washington Square Veterinary Clinic we have a Full In-House Laboratory – Our well-equipped lab allows us to make timely decisions by providing quick and accurate test results in the following areas:
- Preoperative and full diagnostic blood panels
- Screening tests for common pet illnesses such as Feline Leukemia, Feline Immunodeficiency Virus, Feline and Canine Heartworm Diseases, Lyme Disease, and other tick-borne disease
- Electrocardiograms for diagnostic and anesthetic monitoring purposes
- Blood Pressure Analysis: diagnostic and monitoring
- Glaucoma screening test
- Microscopic cytology
- Fungal culture for ringworm
In addition to our in-house lab testing, we utilize a professional veterinary laboratory service for more advanced diagnostic testing.
Learn more about our other diagnostic services here: